Our core offer:
- Support, oversight and challenge from an outstanding Board of Directors with a full range of expertise and skills including educational, legal, human resources, accountancy, strategy, ethos development and change management.
- Advice, support and guidance as soon as reasonably possible within the school day from an experienced CEO who is a serving secondary headteacher and/or from primary headteachers of Good schools.
- Oversight from a Business and Development Manager who will support the creation of budgets, EFA returns, creating economies of scale and large premises projects.
- Administrative support from the Trust Executive PA who will direct you to an appropriate source of information.
- Shared buying power: we would expect all schools to benefit from shared HR and Legal services which you will already be paying. Our first school saved over £2000 pa in this area alone.
- Shared terms and conditions for all staff with a shared payroll provider.
- Educational Welfare support.
- The support of an IT team including a full time dedicated ICT network manager and telephone support from a local school. Shared service agreements regarding SIMs.
- Support with developing Internationalism in your school including trips and visits for staff and students. Our trust schools have run 5 major international trips for students in the past 3 years.
- Access to Trust-wide policies and proformas for reporting to governing bodies and all stakeholders.
- Access to facilities at all Trust schools including large halls and auditoriums, a brand new astroturf, farm, sports hall and specialist science and technology facilities.
- Shared Trust events including public speaking, sports competitions and music concerts.
- The opportunity for your leadership to lead teaching, learning and creativity within your school with Trust support.
- Increased autonomy depending on Ofsted and examination outcomes.#
- Website creation and maintenance at a bespoke reduced price.
- Access to skilled subject specific lead practitioners at a reduced cost.
- Careers support including assemblies from Year 1.
- Assemblies support and Powerpoint resources.