Why join us
At LIFE we support schools to deliver excellent pupil outcomes, create vibrant, exciting environments and offer rewarding careers for staff.
Everyone needs to find their purpose. At the LIFE Education Trust our mission is to build great learning communities which unleash creativity and champion optimism, in a spirit of compassion. To accomplish our mission, we use our 3 core beliefs:
- Courageous optimism
- Boundless creativity
- Heartfelt compassion
These beliefs are at the centre of everything we do. We live and breathe them.
As a LIFE school, you will continue to be autonomous and individual with your own values, culture and ways of doing things. You will also be part of a wider learning community knitted together by the LIFE ethos.
We are on an exciting journey as a Trust and we invite you to learn what it would mean to become part of our family.
All our schools receive:
- Extensive school to school support
- Shared solutions for every conceivable problem
- Direct immediate access to skilled professionals who are working in schools themselves
- Education support and development to enhance sustained school improvement
- Leadership and Management support for the professional and personal development of your leaders
- A wide range of current working models for all operational activity including HR, Finance, IT and Marketing which represent true economies of scale
- Staff development and training opportunities across the Trust
- Proven succession planning for your best staff so that you can retain them and help them bring even more to your community
- A bespoke package of support for your headteacher
- Wide ranging governor support and training
- A broad and established enrichment programme including the LIFE Passport and LIFE Ambassadors schemes
If you’re thinking of becoming part of the LIFE Education Trust we encourage you to talk to our schools to find out what it could really mean for your school.
Contact us on 01708 447368 extension 222 or email email@example.com and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
‘Joining LIFE has enabled our school to flourish. LIFE has given opportunities to the children and staff alike, ensuring we have achieved excellent results.’
Maire O’Regan, Executive Head Teacher Roxwell and Margaretting Primary Schools
‘Being part of LIFE ensures our school has access to a strong network, with high levels of expertise, which we can draw from.’
Toni Cox, Head of School The Bridge
‘LIFE has given our entire school community great opportunities, where learning is at the heart of everything they do and supported by a brilliant Trust Team.’
Maria Rumsey, Headteacher Ford End CofE Primary School