Our mission as the LIFE Education Trust is to build great learning communities which unleash creativity and champion optimism, in a spirit of compassion.
It takes courage to hope for a better future. We champion a ‘can do’ attitude and encourage our pupils and staff to tackle challenges with resilience and perseverance as they reach for ambitious targets.
Through captivating discoveries in the classroom and eye-opening adventures in the outside world, we give pupils freedom and promote varied learning experiences which stimulate innovation and develop adaptability.
We show love and respect to each member of our community as we nurture a powerful collective spirit. In humility we embrace difference and individuality, show forgiveness when necessary, and are united by compassion.
We all demonstrate our beliefs in our behaviours:
- We respect everyone
- We listen continuously
- We praise generously
- We are clear and transparent
- We don’t ignore the uncomfortable and have courageous conversations
- We give and receive constructive feedback
- We are reliable and do what we say
- We are confident yet humble
- We are accountable
- We create a better future